Systems Analyst – Level 1
247 Networks Ltd. is looking for a full-time Level 1 Systems Analyst or Junior Systems Analyst to join our fast growing team. The ideal candidate has good knowledge and some working experience with computer networking, computer hardware, and day-to-day applications such Microsoft Office. 247 Networks provides and fosters a culture of sharing knowledge, experience and providing the right attitude to your peers and customers.
This position is also sometimes known as a Junior Network Administrator, Junior Systems Engineer, or Junior Systems Analyst.
This candidate must be a self-starter, personable, engaging, affable, and highly motivated to utilize their skills and talent to solve difficult problems. This includes thinking outside of the box to determine solutions to problematic issues that may be the result of non-standard processes. You must also have the patience to walk customers through solving the issues in a cordial way.
Responsibilities shall include:
- Providing support to customer requests, analyzing problems and escalating issues when necessary
- Continually update the client’s IT documentation within internal PSA / ERP system
- Communicate technical information to clients and colleagues on a daily basis
- Ability to work between 7:30 am and 5:00 pm in one of two shifts including the occasional after hours and weekend work when necessary
- On call rotation required for after-hours emergency support
- Strong desire to learn in a fast-paced environment and work within a team of like-minded but friendly individuals
- Possess a minimum of one (1) year of experience in the resolution of issues related to desktop, servers, applications or network systems in a Windows and/or Linux environment
- Microsoft certification(s) – MCSA or MCITP preferred
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Proven experience supporting Windows 7 and Windows 10 and mobile devices (iOS / Android)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 – 2016 support experience in a Domain environment (Active Directory & Exchange)
- Previous experience working in a ticketing system with detailed note taking skills
- Functional knowledge of LAN/WAN protocols such as TCP/IP, DNS and DHCP
- Experience with answer phones and handling inquiries with courtesy
Bonus if you also have:
- Microsoft Office 365 support experience
- Working knowledge of virtualization technologies including Hyper-V and VMware
- Understanding of backup and disaster recovery solutions
- Experience with SonicWALL, Dell, Cisco, Ubiquiti or Meraki networking equipment
- Availability for a full-time job
- Class 5 driver’s license/ Valid BC driver’s license
- An awesome attitude towards colleagues and clients
What is it like working with us:
Opportunity for advancement is available and promotion within is heavily encouraged. 247 Networks has multiple levels of support, systems analyst and other professional roles. You get to enjoy freshly grounded coffee every morning and attend our lunch and learn’s. You will be working in a relaxed environment with a respectful team of colleagues who want to help you succeed.
We offer professional development with paid job skills training, as well as leadership training & coaching. Team recognition is vital to our success, as well as providing advancement opportunities. Our company culture is extremely important to us and we host regular team-building and family events. We look forward to hearing from you!
Information for Applicants
- Please make sure you attach your resume to your email/application in a word document, or PDF form.
- We require all candidates to participate in an in-person interview, possibly on short notice.