Systems Analyst - Level 2
247 Networks Ltd. is looking for a full-time Level 2 Systems Analyst or Intermediate Systems Analyst to join our fast growing team. The ideal candidate has to have working experience with advanced networking, server experience for both hardware and software, day-to-day applications such Microsoft Office, and high level knowledge on backup systems. 247 Networks provides and fosters a culture of sharing knowledge, experience and providing the right attitude to your peers and customers.
[qodef_blockquote text="This position is also sometimes known as a Network Administrator, Systems Engineer, or Intermediate Systems Analyst." title_tag="h4" width=""]
This candidate must be a self-starter, personable, engaging, affable, and highly motivated to utilize their skills and talent to solve complex problems. This includes thinking outside of the box to determine solutions to problematic issues that may be the result of non-standard processes. You must also have the patience to walk customers through solving the issues in a cordial way.
Responsibilities shall include:
- Providing friendly and professional service and support to our clients, both remote and on-site
- Continually update the client's IT documentation within internal PSA / ERP system
- Identifying, communicating, and resolving opportunities for improvements within 247 Networks and our clients
- Ability to work between 7:00 am and 5:00 pm in one of two shifts including the occasional after hours and weekend work when necessary
- On call rotation required for after-hours emergency support
- Strong desire to learn in a fast-paced environment and work within a team of like-minded but friendly individuals
- Increasing collective team knowledge and being a subject matter expert or resource to other analysts
- Possess a minimum of three (3) years of experience in the resolution of issues related to desktop, servers, applications or network systems in a Windows and/or Linux environment
- Microsoft certification(s) – MCSA or MCITP preferred
- Experience with mixed PC & Mac IT environments
- Experience with virtualization technologies including Hyper-V and VMware
- Experience with managing Exchange Servers or Office 365
- Troubleshooting ability and big picture awareness while handling escalations
- Experience deploying and maintaining key Microsoft software such as Windows Server (AD/GP/RDS/DFS) 2008+, Exchange, SharePoint, Skype for Business
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Proven experience supporting Windows 7 and Windows 10 and mobile devices (iOS / Android)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 – 2019 support experience in a Domain environment (Active Directory & Exchange)
- Previous experience working in a ticketing system with detailed note taking skills
- Functional knowledge of LAN/WAN protocols such as TCP/IP, DNS and DHCP
- Experience with SonicWALL, Dell, Cisco, Ubiquiti or Meraki networking equipment
- Experience with answer phones and handling inquiries with courtesy
- Adaptable and thrive in a constantly changing, fast-paced environment
Bonus if you also have:
- Previous MSP experience is an asset
- Speaking multiple languages
- An awesome attitude towards colleagues and clients
- Availability for a full-time job
- Class 5 driver's license/ Valid BC driver's license
- Your own vehicle
What is it like working with us:
Opportunity for advancement is available and promotion within is heavily encouraged. 247 Networks has multiple levels of support, systems analyst and other professional roles. You get to enjoy freshly grounded coffee every morning and attend our lunch and learn's. You will be working in a relaxed environment with a respectful team of colleagues who want to help you succeed.
We offer professional development with paid job skills training, as well as leadership training & coaching. Team recognition is vital to our success, as well as providing advancement opportunities. Our company culture is extremely important to us and we host regular team-building and family events. We look forward to hearing from you!
Information for Applicants
- Please make sure you attach your resume to your email/application in a word document, or PDF form.
- We require all candidates to participate in an in-person interview, possibly on short notice.
|Job Category||System Analysts|