With Outlook on your PC, Mac or mobile device, you can:
- Organize your email to focus on the messages that matter most.
- Manage your calendar to schedule meetings and appointments.
- Share files from the cloud so everyone always has the latest version.
- Stay connected and productive wherever you are.
Add an email account
1. Open Outlook and select File > Add Account.
If you haven’t launched Outlook before, you’ll see a welcome screen.
2. Enter your email address and select Connect.
If your screen looks different, enter your name, email address, and password, and select Next.
3. If prompted, enter your password and select OK.
4. Select Finish.